We announce the 6th E-Expert Seminar in Translation and Language Teaching about Feminism and Gender Awareness in Modern Foreign Languages and Translation, which is organized by University of Córdoba (Spain) and University College London (UK).
This sixth virtual expert seminar aims to create a shared space for reflection on topics related to translation and language teaching. The conference will be held in English and Spanish using a real-time video conferencing tool that lets you add files, share applications, and use a virtual whiteboard to interact.
Confirmed keynote speakers
- Dr Olga Castro (University of Warwick, UK).
- Dr M. Laura Spoturno (National University of La Plata, Argentina).
- Prof. Jose Santaemilia-Ruiz (University of Valencia, Spain).
- Dr Soledad Díaz-Alarcón (University of Córdoba, Spain).
- Dr Gora Zaragoza-Ninet (University of Valencia, Spain).
- Dr Sebnem Susam-Saraeva (University of Edinburgh, UK).
- Dr Mazal Oaknín (University College London, UK).
- Dr Amy Xiaofan Lo (University College London, UK).
- Haydn Kirnon (University College London, UK).
- Martha Gaustad (University of Córdoba, Spain).
- Antonio Jesús Tinedo Rodríguez (UNED, Spain).
Click here to download the programme and book of abstracts.
For further information, please visit this webpage.