After the release of the first volume of the Translation and Interpreting Series in 2016 under the title Languages and Texts: Translation and Interpreting in Cross-Cultural Environments, and the second volume expected to be published by the end of 2018, we are issuing a Call for Papers for our third volume, which will be dedicated to the topics of audiovisual translation (including all types of AVT), translation of comics, and translation and localisation of videogames. Please submit the full paper by 30th April 2019.
- Series editors: Anne Martin (Universidad de Granada), Conchita Otero (Universität Hildesheim)
- Volume editors: María del Mar Ogea Pozo and Francisco Rodríguez Rodríguez (Universidad de Córdoba)
- Deadline for submission: 30th April 2019
- Languages of publication: Only English and French manuscripts will be accepted
- Length: 4000–6000 words (including references).
Acceptance is subject to the relevance of the paper for the abovementioned topics. All submitted contributions will undergo a double-blind peer review process.
Please send manuscripts to:
- María del Mar Ogea Pozo (English): email@example.com
- Francisco Rodríguez Rodríguez (French): firstname.lastname@example.org